Warehouse / Fulfillment Team Member APPLY NOW
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities either full time or part time. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects (some boxes will be 50lbs)
- High school degree or equivalent
- We are a canning & preserving company, so if you have experience with this, it is a huge plus to your resume!
- Incentivized Quarterly Bonus structure, based on efficiency and warehouse accomplishments.
|||Delran, New Jersey |||||||||~2W2skr7__HK7ECe|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false