Content Writer APPLY NOW
Virtual Full time
Denali Canning, is seeking a awesome content writer that is ready to write some great articles about canning. Our goal here at Denali is to curated a community of canners and keep them informed on the latest trends, current events, and even recipes in the community. If you are a fellow canner and love to write this role will be a perfect balance of work and play. Plus, you will play a big role in making a difference in this awesome industry.
Responsibilities for Content Writer but not limited to:
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer:
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Is a canner themselves
- Excellent attention to detail and is always ready to learn.
- Aware of current social trends in the canning industry.
- Highly motivated and organized