Product Tester APPLY NOW
We are seeking a passionate canning enthusiast to test our products. We understand the importance of our lids sealing properly and your role will be one of the essential parts to ensuring that we continue to deliver on our promise of becoming the best canning company in the world. Your responsible will be to examinee materials for quality and defects. Ensure that people, product, and materials are used properly to maximize function.
- Ensure quality of manufactured goods.
- Examine materials from suppliers and give honest feedback.
- Perform quick visual inspections.
- Perform complex tests using instruments and equipment.
- Test, measure, and analyze products.
- Take samples for testing.
- Perform inspections.
- Record pass/fail grade of products.
- Produce detailed reports.
- Count number of products tested or inspected.
- Weigh product and samples to verify packaging weight.
- Compare color, shape, texture, or grade of product or material with color chart, template, or sample to ensure consistency.
Qualifications for Product Tester:
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Very experienced in canning and has been canning for over 10+ years
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate honestly with colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Excellent attention to detail and is always ready to learn.
- Aware of current social trends in the canning industry.
- Highly motivated and organized