Social Media Specialist APPLY NOW
Denali Canning, is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our fun and enthusiastic growing business. The Social Media Manager helps to increase exposure through social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking creative pictures and videos, adding captions and CTA's.
- Scraping, reformatting visual content from brands and vendors.
- Streamlining our social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest),
- Ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for graphics, copy, and other elements.
- Writing clever captions for Instagram posts.
- Monitoring and replying to messages & comments.
- Scheduling and coordinating posts on all social media accounts using 3rd party scheduling tools.
- Work with team members to implement other channel-specific campaigns.
- Has a really good understanding of how Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest works and how to create a post
- Understands canning and the language canners across America speak
- Is a canner themselves
- Familiarity with key social media tools (eg. Instagram, TikTok, FB, etc.) and with other cloud-based tools such as Google Suite and Asana
- Excellent attention to detail and are always excited to learn.
- Aware of current social trends and best practices
- Highly motivated and organized
- Ability to operate a camera to take creative photos.
- Excellent written communication skills.
To apply, send a brief message about your social media experience, and why you think you'd be great at running our social accounts. Content creators with experience are highly preferred. Send a link to your website or portfolio.
Students & recent grads with a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related majors are encouraged to apply.