DENALI'S 5-POUND Weight + Vent for your Denali Pressure Canner
• 10-Pound Weight (red top)
• Custom Vent (longer piece)
Our Canner Design uses specialty vents for premium air-release and stability during your Pressure Canning Experience. This means that if you would prefer to use a lighter weight (for regulating your pressure), then this is the part for you!
1. Remove the small metal filter-piece underneath the lid (small thimble)
2. Unscrew the current valve, and make note of how and where the washer and any other parts are placed, so that you reinstall it properly.
3. Install the new vent in the same manner you un-installed the 15-Pound weight.
Be careful to install the new vent in the exact same manner as the 15-Pound weight was previously installed.
Need a to purchase the Denali Pressure Canner still? Click Here
If you have any other questions, concerns, or want to give us a holler, you can reach out to our customer service team who would be happy to help you by emailing: email@example.com
Denali Canning only makes top-quality products so that your family can keep on Canning, Homesteading, Farming, and Living Sustainably through thick and thin! Who knows where the world is headed, but all we can say is... Let's Get Canning!